*moving the blog post to millimetrs.com once it’s fixed.
2012 has been an extreme roller coaster ride. There has been some realizations and bad thoughts but I managed to get through them because hey, I’m still alive. The last quarter in particular were reaaaallllyyyyy bad but I intend to change my disposition and force myself to be happier this 2013.
Memories of 2012
- Let’s start with the latest. As usual, me and my family went to Bicol for a little gift-giving party in the town where my mom grew up. After that, we went to the beach! I’ve been in that resort twice before this one and I always manage to create some amazing memories in that place.
- Pick-up truck rides with amazing people. My heart always flutter whenever I think about those times when I sit at the back of the pick-up truck and listen to songs that remind me of the good times.
- This year, I also had my closest encounter with goats! They do have rectangular eyes oh my goodness it was so strange. I also got to hug a baby goat!
- Our oldest dog also passed away this year. She was 14 years old, more or less. It’s pretty obvious that I grew up with her and I still catch myself calling her name whenever I arrive home. The dog in the picture is her daughter.
- BLOGWORTHY! Yes! Definitely one of the highlights of the year. Because of this, I gained a lot of friends and discovered my passion for blogging and even the country. My internship with Arriane is one of the greatest thing that’s ever happened in my life.
- Me and my best friends also spent two days in the hotel! It was crazy eventful. That overnight stay made me realize how much I love and cherish them.
- Chill times with my Stache loves before an event are always nice. It just shows how close we all are that we even manage to talk about personal lives before heading to work. They are also the best thing that’s my life. I don’t know where I’ll be without them.
- 2012 is also the year of amazing collaborations. In our 12 Days of Giveaways alone, we partnered up with local entrepreneurs in giving thanks to our readers. I just want to personally thank them for giving us the opportunity to work with them and it’s always a pleasure to create more friends in the industry.
- Last but definitely not the least, I spent most of my year with this great guy. He has been with me through ups and downs and I’m thankful that he’s in my life. Here’s to another year with him and hopefully, better things will come our way.
Music from 2012
It’s a mix between feel good songs and some depressing shit. I listened to a lot of Elvis Presley and only goes to show how stressed I am last year. Bon Iver is in my top 2, because, well, it’s pretty self-explanatory really. Sugarfree will always be a staple in my life so it’s obvious why it’s in my top 3.
Movies of 2012
I finished my yearly project of watching 100 movies per year and I even exceeded it! These are films that stood out for me this year. And yes, I only saw Kill Bill this year. Feel free to judge. I’ll be posting the complete list once I transfer this blog post to my proper blog because it’s still down.
Well, as I said earlier, 2012 is a roller coaster. It’s crazy happy and sad and wonderful and terrifying. I’m hoping for a better 2013. I’ll be posting my bucket list and resolutions soon once I’m done with it.
(I can feel the grammatical errors in this one. I’m still too lazy to proofread so bear with me. It’s the New Year!)