Don’t you just find Wednesday weird? It’s right smack in the middle of the week. It’s not quite the weekend but it’s not exactly a Monday either. And you gotta admit, it’s hard to keep motivated after two days of working. So why not grab allow yourself a little breathing room and check out these links to keep ya going.
1. If you want to get started with typography, check out these typeface mechanics by Frere-Jones.
2. One can never have enough mockups. You never know when you’ll need a wooden cutout mockup in your life.
3. Or a camping icon set. How cute is this?
4. Look at this beautiful photo set by Sydney Sie called The Nothingness of Amelie.
5. 19 things you shouldn’t say to a graphic designer. ‘Nough said.
6. Look at this video profile of Chaz Bundick aka Toro y Moi I found on BOOOOM. It’s part of A New Breed, a five-part documentary series by a group called The Creator Class.
7. Pretty rooms! Because you and I know that grey desks inside dark buildings don’t do our creative souls any good!
8. Important read for the lost freelancer: Why passion projects are important.
9. And finding a mentor too.