I liked a lot of things this month. And most of them are extremely tita. Must be the weather.
- Recent realization: Putting on makeup is literally like painting your face with expensive powders using more expensive brushes. Yep, it took me that long. I realized, if it’s like painting, then I can blend and layer colors as well. So I tried combining MAC Lipliner in Spice + Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in London. Talk about high-low.
- Ever since I got a Midori Travel Notebook, I’ve become more interested in journaling. I’m actually writing notes! I am not a slave to technology! Also: This purchase is inspired by Carina.
- Fun fact: I don’t have a lot of cues for No Filter so I have a lot of free time during shows. I’m actually writing this at a show, actually. One time, I even organized all my files while waiting for my cues. And then I saw Drawn In. I’ve had it for quite some time now but this is the first time I actually read it. It made me want to illustrate again. Good thing I have a new notebook that I can fill with weird ass doodles.
- OKAY LISTEN. I like Jesse Eisenberg. Kristen Stewart? Not so much. Both actors are known for being awkward which can be kind of cute, I guess. Imagine my surprise when I learned that they’ll have another movie together. I wasn’t a big fan of Adventureland so I was hesitant to give American Ultra a go. What made me fall in love with the damn thing is their social media campaign. Okay, and the stoner vibes. And the explosions. And the strange blood effects. It’s an instant cult favorite for me. If you haven’t seen this, get on it.
- Pardon me for being tita but one of my ultimate, ultimate faves for this month is Candle-lite’s Vanilla Sugar, Toasted Coconut and Hazelnut Toffee candle. Yep, all those things in one beautiful fat candle.
- Another tita fave is Twining Earl Grey Tea. I drink it day and night. I wish I was kidding, but I’m not. I like it with honey and a YouTube haul video on the side.
- I’m tempted to include One Direction in my monthly faves but I don’t want you to think that they’re the only artists I listen to. I recently discovered the magic of The Weeknd. I fell in love with Beauty Behind the Madness from the get go. Favorite track: Often and Acquiantance. Let that speak for the things I like.